A low sex drive is probably one of the biggest fears some people have (man’s gotta prioritize what they gotta prioritize, yes?) but hey, it is what it is. And while we all love sex, it weirdly is a very hard topic to discuss. And this is probably why people will never talk about issues like low sex drive and lack of stamina. Whatever it may be, one might as well enjoy a great sex life if they are well, doing the sex.
So, straight down to business with us here. To avoid the awkward conversation after sex that almost always begins with ‘I typically last longer than that’ or ‘I’m usually better than this’, which is basically you trying to explain why your sex drive is low, here’s a list of fruits you can eat to boost your stamina and sex life in general!
- Watermelon – The watermelon fruit is known as a natural Viagra, and in males especially, helps to improve and maintain one’s erection and also increase libido. Seeing as there is a difference between getting and maintaining an erection, this fruit is quite the savior, no? If you need some help with either of these problems, you should probably get some watermelon from the fruit seller down your street.
- Walnut (aka asala by the Yoruba’s) – Walnut helps in improving the morphology (shape) of sperm. It also helps in improving the vitality and mobility count. To further explain all of that grammar, just go get some, alright? There is a superstitious belief by some of the Yorubas that asala (walnut) helps in producing twins but don’t take our word on this though.
- Date Palm & Tiger Nut – There is a reason these fruits are being mentioned together. A blend of tiger nuts and dates acts as a potent aphrodisiac and has been proven to help increase sexual stamina.
- Avocado – Avocado already seems to be a favourite among the masses, so imagine it does more than just taste good? That’s right! Avocados are just rich in folic acid and vitamin B6, which really help to increase sperm count, pumps energy to the body and stabilizes hormones.
- Strawberries – We saved this for last because we kinda know that strawberries are a bit of a let-down when it comes to fruits. I mean, how can something look so good and taste so basic? And they’re a tad expensive. But put all of that aside for a second. In women, the zinc it contains helps in preparing for sex (kind of putting them in the mood) while for males, it helps control the testosterone level which is responsible for producing sperm.
So now, go forth and flourish with these fruits and we promise you’ll come back to errr…testify.
Do you know any other fruits that should have made this list? Do let us know in the comment section. Also, hit the subscribe button below for more fun articles like this!