Iran Guards warn that war would spread far beyond the region if the U.S. resumes attacks.

1 hour ago 2
ARTICLE AD BOX
Iran's Revolutionary Guards

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards issued a warning on Wednesday that a conflict in the Middle East could spread beyond the region if the United States and Israel continue to launch attacks against the Islamic republic.

“If the aggression against Iran is repeated, the promised regional war will this time spread far beyond the region, and our devastating blows will crush you,” the Guards said in a statement posted on their website, Sepah News.

The statement follows remarks by U.S. President Donald Trump, who said Washington could strike Iran again if a lasting settlement is not reached in the coming days.

Both sides have heightened their threats while exchanging proposals to end the war, which began on February 28. A ceasefire has been in effect since April 8.

“The American‑Zionist enemy… must know that despite the offensive carried out against us using the full capabilities of the world’s two most expensive armies, we have not deployed the full power of the Islamic revolution,” the Guards added.

The nearly 40‑day conflict has killed senior Iranian leaders, including Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, prompting retaliatory missile and drone attacks by Tehran across the region.

On Tuesday, Trump set a deadline of several days for resuming strikes if a deal is not reached. He had said a day earlier that Gulf Arab leaders had asked him to postpone an attack at the last minute.

“I’m saying two or three days, maybe Friday, Saturday, Sunday, something, maybe early next week, a limited period of time,” he said.

Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi wrote on X that a “return to war will feature many more surprises”.

The post Iran Guards vow war will ‘spread far beyond region’ if US resumes attacks appeared first on Vanguard News.

Read more on this