As simple as the arrangement of your room may seem, it could get really tasking at times especially when you don’t draw out a proper plan of how you want your room to look like on paper. Yes! On paper, it makes it easier for you and you don’t have to go through so much stress. All you need to do is to conceive an idea of what you want your room to look like and then, make a sketch of this idea on paper.
In arranging your room, it is important that you take note of the following:
- Consider the position of your windows, door and ceiling fan to ensure proper ventilation.
2. Make room for the big furniture first such as your bed and wardrobe; the smaller furniture can always fit in.
3. Avoid jam-packing your room with unnecessary furniture, fix in only things that are necessary and useful.
4. There are things you can easily hang such as your book shelf, shoe rack and cupboard. Optimize the use of your wall space judiciously especially if your room space if really small.
5. The space under your bed can be used to store up items you may not need often.