Rainy season can be really messy in some remote or deserted areas here in Nigeria. However there are a few other things that are worse than getting caught in the rain like hopping around in soggy socks, muddy shoes and drenched clothes, all these can put a damper on what should be a bright day for you.
so when you know its rainy season and you want to keep up with appearance, put these things in mind.
- Rain is no respecter of anyone
- It comes often un-announced
- It sometimes destroys almost everything in its path
you want to be free and keep up with appearance then keep these tips in mind
- Always have a shower cap in your bag
- The need to go out with a raincoat or umbrella can not be over- emphasised, don’t be deceived by the clouds, it mostly rains when the clouds are disguised
- Keep an extra pair of slippers or sandals in your bag, preferably rubber, they are water friendly
- A more durable bag (rubber/ plastic) rather than the leather bag is preferable during the rainy season
- A cardigan, pashmina, infinity scarf, head warmer, muffler and so on
- Keep a Ziploc bag in your hand bag, you could keep your valuables like phones in them when it rains